An innovative approach to curriculum and staff development in early childhood classrooms that uses guided play, theater and movement techniques grounded in early childhood theory and practices to structure and support children’s active learning.
All in Play ™
- Deepens the scope of curriculum content
- Transforms didactic teaching into experiential learning
- Stimulates engaging and intentional learning opportunities
- Strengthens the connection between observation and planning
- Creates an innovative platform for parent engagement
- Builds teacher confidence through adaptable, easy to learn techniques